Saturday, February 14, 2009

my room @ 105~

Hello, long time i din come to blogger liao...
i noe u all will miss me de, izit?
hehe
here is my room's photo taken on 15.2.2009





my table... full of 'rubbish'


my personal book rack
*messy*



periodic table
*in malay version*


window...
*i m using windows vista*
haha

small rack...
*wad is it's name?*


my bed
*the tilam's name is "cantik foam"*


my wardrobe + towel rack


***my breakfast today***
half-boiled eggs

P/s: jenny, cclia, yuen si, here are some photo that for u all.



8 comments:

J e n n Y said...

wat de??
so finally got internet orde??

Unknown said...

cmc seldom reply our comments..=.=

J e n n Y said...

yaloh..
cmc!!!!!!!!!!

Yuen Si said...

since when u have our pic at cc's house??
eh, plz dun take some disgusting pic la... ur breakfast.. its nice to eat, but not nice to take... haha LOL

cmc said...

jenny: aiyo, ppl bz ma... 2 lab reports and 1 quiz per week...

soon teck: aiyo, ppl not free to on blogspot ma... line here vr terrible...

yuen si: haha, half-boiled egg is nice leh. hehe

Yuen Si said...

haha.... soon teck, he say kononya no free wor... but actually doing lots of other stuff la. excuses oli la. as if oli u bz rushing reports...
haha
LOL

c e c i l i a said...

CMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wan to kill u
my pic are so fugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
argh

Unknown said...

view my blog pls..
and pass the message to ur frens..
thanks for ur help..hehe