Sunday, May 10, 2009

finally final...

Hahaa, long time din update blog liao.
Now i m in UTAR library.
Miss my blog izit?
haha, then now i update lo.
hapi ma?

i jus finish my exam, my last paper of Year 1 Semester 2.
haha, happy. tat paper is functional biology.
this paper ends at 11am, but i leave the exam room 1 hour earlier.
why?
because i finish my paper early lo, so simple oni.

erm...
tonight, my house will have a potlak session.
hehe, this potlak session is open to all Chemistry Year 1 Semester 2 friends.

then tomorrow there is a trip to bukit merah with my classmate.
hehe
hope wil enjoy there.

oh ya, 4gt to say, 14.5.09 i wil back to kl o.
apo, jenny, we go pasar malam ya.
hehe
long time din go liao.
miss the pasar malam.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

forget us ord la?
huh..i gonna stay at ukm when u're enjoying ur holiday lo!!!

Tat said...

no call me de la??sad..

J e n n Y said...

i haven fly my kite yet by the way..

cmc said...

suntik, i din 4gt u all la, jus too bz oni la... enjoy ur sem 3.

jiun tat, call u for wad? i noe u miss me la. come find me lo.

jenny, fly ur kite? izit play the real kite? or lay inside coffin?

c e c i l i a said...

its potluck le. aiks u also lupa I long time