Friday, May 15, 2009

roadshow promoter

Today i went to mid valley wif my coursemate.
my friend forced by a roadshow promoter to register a fix-line.
wan to know where is the place my friend being forced?
it is on the way from KTM mid valley station to mid valley building.
my fren told tat promoter she is rushing, but tat promoter keep on follow her and force her to sign up and thus pay rm50 for deposite.
my fren say dun hv enuf money, tat promoter say wan folo her go atm machine to withdraw money.
then my fren say giv them rm20 for deposite, the promoter oso accept it.
after i meet my fren in mid valley, she told me that, and i go to the roadshow, and ask the promoter to refund rm20, and cancel the registration.
tat small promoter say cannot refund, and wanna get mad.
so i ask to see their supervisor.
the supervisor oso not very friendly, but finally with my experience, the supervisor ask the promoter to refund.
then i take back the rm20 and registration form before i go.

so, here is a reminder, NOT TO ENTERTAIN THOSE ROADSHOW PROMOTER unless you rili need them.

1 comment:

Tat said...

what company one?? buy WiMAX la i am working for that haha